Monday, February 27, 2012

I need to do something.

OK, there are no more excuses. I feel awful, I look awful and my clothes don't fit. I need to make some changes and do it now. I like to cook and eat, and have absolutely no will power whatsoever! I plan to talk about my journey eating healthy and delicious foods and growing to love exercise. I am hoping to take up running again and plan to do a photo log of all my meals. I was inspired to go with a visual log because tracking food on a site like Sparkpeople or LoseIt helps me keep track of calories and nutrients, but I find it too easy to cheat and not really get a feeling for how much food I am eating (too much or too little). I recently saw a photo exhibit of the food people eat on a typical day thought this was a way better go for me, so lets get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment